Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Start shopping! Shop locally first. This wonderful leather goods company was started by my former student. I would love this leather clutch!
This is a great local boutique with great unique gifts!
2. Drink my one annual Chick Fil A peppermint mocha shake – maybe while shopping!
3. Wrap presents while watching Hallmark movies.
4. Play Christmas songs on the piano.
5. Attend Christmas Eve service.
6. Celebrate with both sides of the family even if my side isn’t the way we always do it this year.
7. Listen to Christmas music – branch out with Spotify channels, maybe.
8. Plan quality time with family and friends that I haven’t seen much of lately.
9. Wear festive Christmas clothes.
10. Do a family charity project.
What is on your list?